With less than a week to go till our amazing show, we thought it was time to give you a full run down about what’s going on at The Italian Destination Wedding Show this Sunday, 26th October 2014.
Our event is being held at the 5 star Sofitel in St James. Doors open at 11.00 am and close at 4.00 pm. You are welcome to arrive anytime after 11.00 am and stay for as long as you wish.
It has been a joy to jointly organise this event with the lovely Italian wedding planner Francesca Negro of Will Be Wedding & Events.
This is London‘s only wedding show dedicated to Italy as a wedding destination.
We hope you will join us to celebrate this wonderful country and all that is has to offer UK couples on their wedding day.
In addition to meeting our wonderful exhibitors, the £5.00 entry fee includes a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival, canapés and a luxury goody bag – we have some fantastic gifts and discounts available for you.
We only have a small number of tickets remaining, so if you’re thinking about Italy for your dream wedding, or just love all things Italian, please visit The Italian Destination Wedding Show to regisiter and get your ticket.
We are thrilled to let you know that everyone who attends on the day will be entered into a draw to win some amazing prizes. The draw will take place at 3.00 pm, so please ensure you arrive before then to be eligible.
Our amazing prizes are:
- Two nights at San Domenico Hotels‘ amazing venue Borgo Egnazia in Puglia, Italy
- Two nights at Villa Balke in Torre del Greco near Naples, with outstanding views
- Two nights at Hilton Giardini Naxos on the stunning coast of the Ionian Sea in Sicily
- One of two pairs of beautiful designer wedding shoes from Loriblu
*See below for terms and conditions
So, what’s going on at the show? Take a look.
We are so delighted with the quality of the exhibitors who are joining us for this event. There will still be one or two more announcements this week, but we’re so pleased to let you see the list of our amazing exhibitors.
First up, it’s the stunning venues. We have worked very hard to ensure we have venues from all over Italy, from the North, South, East, West, and even in the middle; there is a venue here to suit all tastes and wedding budgets.
- Hotel Le Fontanelle, in the beautiful Tuscan hills
- Hotel Villa Luppis, a hidden gem in the Venetian region
- Villa Balke in Torre del Greco near Naples with outstanding views
- Il Borro, an exquisite estate in the heart of Tuscany, owned by the Ferragamo family
- Tenuta Monacelle, nestled amongst the olive trees in the Itria Valley, Selva di Fasano, Puglia
- Masseria San Nicola, located in Savelletri, a small seaside surrounded by centuries-old olive trees and crystalline sea
- Hilton Giardini Naxos, located on the coast of the Ionian Sea in Sicily
- Castello di Limatola, a stunning medieval castle in the Benevento region
- Rocco Forte Verdura Resort, a stunning beach front property with more than 230 hectares in Sicily
- San Domenico Hotels will be presenting five stunning wedding and event venues in Puglia. including; Masseria San Domenico, Masseria Cimino and the world famous Borgo Egnazia.
But it’s not just the venues you will meet;
- High end Italian jeweller Marcello Riccio of MR will be presenting his amazing bespoke creations and diamond rings.
- Top photographers Sergio De Riccardis, based in Italy, and lovely fine art photographer Kate Nielen, based in London will be there.
- Important Italian names in beauty Marcela Bantea of MBmakeup, make up artist for several fashion houses and Daniela Grava, creative and eclectic hair stylist at Il Pettine, both based in Veneto. From London we have Angelique Franklin of I Love Nails UK, the renowned nail technician, who was recently working at London Fashion Week. Each will be giving personal consultations to brides at the event.
- You will also meet Joanna from Sentio Events and Wedding Stationery, the top company to go to for everything related to bespoke invitations design, menus etc and Paula Wratten of Amara Ceremonies, a specialist celebrant who delivers custom made, unique ceremonies designed the way you wish your ceremony to be.
- There will be something for the guys too as we will be joined by Stowers Bespoke, with their impeccably tailored suits and accessories.
- Italian shoe designer Loriblu will be showcasing their stunning wedding shoes, ahead of the London opening of their New Bond Street store next week.
- The amazing team from Marryoke will be on hand to chat to you about capturing your wedding in either (or both) a cinematic film or a marryoke (wedding music video) – they are a must for any destination wedding! Marryokes has traveled extensively filming weddings and getting to know couples from New York, Ibiza, France, Las Vegas, Sri Lanka, and, of course, Italy – they love to travel.
- Every wedding needs a cake and we have invited one of the very best and most sought after cakes designers in the UK. The wonderful Elizabeth Solaru of Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium will be bringing her stunning cake designs to our event.
- It wouldn’t be an Italian event without wine, and we were so pleased when Cantina Coppola 1489 agreed to join us and bring along some stunning wines for you to taste. There will be a Sommelier on hand to talk you through all you need to know about Italian wine.
- We were delighted when Fattoria Conca d’oro offered to be our sponsor for the glass of Prosecco you will be welcomed with as you arrive at show. You will be tasting the excellent Prosecco Valdobbiadene.
- No wedding is complete without music and we have some lovely live music for you from our band, Just for You.
- A wedding show would not be a wedding show without wedding planners, and the wedding planners at this event are actually your hosts, Francesca Negro of Will Be Wedding & Events and Dominique and the team from Stylish Events. We are looking forward to welcoming you on the day and chatting to you about your dreams for your amazing wedding in Italy.
- We hope you will visit our Inspiration Room to be inspired to add that extra bit of creativity to your wedding day:12.20 pm – Join Gemma Milly for her Calligraphy Workshop
1.20 pm – Join Marina from Stylish Events for her Confetti by Design Workshop
2.20 pm – Sharleen from First Fruit for her fruit decoration Workshop
Remember, our prize draw will take place at 3.00 pm, so please ensure you arrive before then to be eligible to win one of our amazing prizes.
This is a ticketed event, so you must get your ticket before the show.
Oh, and please don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook so that you can see the latest news on the event.
The team at Stylish Events and Will Be Wedding & Events
To book and register your ticket for The Italian Destination Wedding Show please click here.
* Flights not included. Other terms and conditions apply and will be available to view on the day of the event.